Forecast services adapted to our customers' needs.
SteadySun: solar production forecast specialist
Solar energy and solar energy alone is Steadysun’s vocation! Our forecasting services cover:
– Solar production or resource (DNI, GHI)
– Time horizons of a few minutes to a few days.
– All types of technology (photovoltaic, with or without tracking, CPV, CSP)
– Worldwide geographic coverage
– Any size of installation and aggregation: from a few kW to forecasts for a whole country!
Our business solutions meet the different challenges encountered by our customers.
SteadySun: innovation is its DNA
A spin-off from the CEA and INES laboratories (National Institute of Solar Energy), our process is based on continuous innovation and improvement.
Production forecasts are obtained by combining data analysis from solar plants, weather forecasts, satellite imagery and video images taken on site.
In collaboration with the INES laboratories, our R&D team, made up of experts in artificial intelligence, image processing, meteorology and IT, is constantly perfecting our forecasting tools.
“Solar energy is becoming competitive in most regions of the planet. Our aim is to participate in its development by facilitating its integration into power grids. The better we forecast this resource, the better we can use it and therefore guarantee its economic and environmental viability”
Xavier Le Pivert